Front Row: Amaris Acosta, Jamillah Johnson, Nicole Robinson, Jess Colombo, Katelyn Bogucki
Back Row: Tabitha McLean, Tamara Walker, Etophia Lane
Here are 5 of the 10 tips from our Art of Being Fearless tip sheet:
1. Being fearless doesn't mean being reckless, but it does mean being bold and taking chances.
2. Fear will always be there. Do it anyway.
3. You don't have all the answers. It's okay to ask for help. Seek advice when needed.
4. Be fearless about communication. The word "no" is your friend and only wants what's best for you. Never be afraid to use it.
5. Always open yourself up to meeting new people, new experiences. and collaborations that fall in line with meeting your goals.
Thanks to everyone in attendance:
Amaris Acosta -- Owner/Coach, Karaliene Productions & former Miss Caribbean USA
Tabitha McLean -- Owner, Thee Boss Lady
Nicole Robinson -- CEO, Gloss and Glam
Tamara Walker -- Director, NY PR Diva/Siena Media Group |
http://www.nyprdiva.net/ & http://www.nyprdiva.wordpress.com/
Jess Colombo -- Small Business Community Mgr, Zaarly Inc
Katelyn Bogucki -- Community Manager, Zaarly Inc.
Special thanks to OPI for supplying our gift bags with shades from The Muppet Collection and also to Trump Soho for their hospitality.